Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mia's Baby Blessing

Mia's Baby Blessing

I dont remember the date of Mia's baby blessing,
 but it was a good day for a family get together.
Between Missy's family and the Marx Family
we took up two long benches at church.


Yes I took pictures during church.
And yes I got in trouble by my kids.
They told me that I needed to put my phone away.
But if I did that I would get bored in church. LOL

Brittany and Luke at Chris's house after the baby blessing.

This cute one is Bryan Foote's youngest daughter.

Luke and his cousin. Bryan Foote's oldest daughter.
Both those girls were cuties.

Shane lovin on Brittany

Justin with mom and dad. I caught dad with his mouth full of food.

Shane just getting to Chris's house.

Grandma and Luke

Missy and baby Mia. Mallory finally got a baby sister. There is the same age difference between Mallory and Mia as there is between Joni and me. The only thing that is different is that there are only three boys between Mallory and Mia. When there are four boys between Joni and me.

Proud parents

My cute little teensy tiny baby brudder!!!

Caleb talking to Shane

Ooppsss did a I take a picture during the prayer? Not me....

Caleb had this habit of dislocating his elbow. The doctor finally put a cast on his
elbow so that the tendons and ligaments could tighten.
That way the elbow wont dislocate anymore.

Yummy family Sunday dinner.

Kelly's two baby girls. Gracie and Matti.


I swear my family doesn't know how to take a serious picture. JONI!!!

I got Mia to smile....ok so maybe it is a gas bubble but it looks like she is smiling to me.
Me and my handsome man.
Everybody dig in.

Oppss maybe I should try to take a serious picture once in a while too.

Missy is trying to get Jake to play his piano recital song. Eventually he did.

Cute pregnant Joni.

So I figured that I would have to fight for the little kids
attention during church. So I bought treats. Smart Aunt G.

Another photo shoot during church.
Funny Caleb. Don't know what we would do without him.

What a cute smile.

Look at my tongue!!! That is what it looked like
after he ate the treats that Aunt G brought.

Colins's thinking another picture??? I love that cute smile.

No comments: