Monday, June 7, 2010

EASTER 2010

DSC03219

I had to bribe Mallory to let me take her picture!!!

DSC03306

At Grandma Tina’s they had a easter egg hunt for family members. Colin was quite good at finding alot of eggs. He even found one of the special eggs so he won an even bigger prize.

 DSC03273

DSC03284 DSC03288 DSC03290 DSC03292 DSC03296

Colin wasn’t quite sure of what to think about the easter bunny. He didn’t want to have his picture taken with the easter bunny.  But I told him that he should probably give the easter bunny a hug because the easter bunny was going to come and hide his eggs and bring him presents. So Colin finally gave in and gave the bunny a hug and I hurried to snap some pictures.

DSC03300

My sweet 97 year old grandmother.

DSC03304

Baby Jaren

DSC03373

Colin and Joni looking for easter eggs at Grandma Tina’s Legacy House.

DSC03364 DSC03368 DSC03370

DSC03384

My cute little mother

DSC03495

Baby Mia.

DSC03459

Colin showing Grandma Tina all of the cool stuff he got.

DSC03469

DSC03650

Sweet baby Mia

DSC03501

Lexie and Jaren

 

Having Easter dinner at mom and dad’s house. Me and my kids were there, along with Chris and Missy’s family, Shane and Dave, and Joni and Bryan’s family. Also my two grandmothers were there.

DSC03506 DSC03509 DSC03512 DSC03515 DSC03517  DSC03520 DSC03524

I have to sneak to take Mallory’s picture otherwise I don’t get pictures of her.

DSC03533

Lexie trying to get Mallory to hold still.

DSC03537

Lexie and Mia

DSC03544

Caleb

DSC03547 DSC03551

Colin trying to hide from me so I can’t take his picture. But I got it anyways.

DSC03557

Brittany and Jaren

DSC03560

Me trying to hold Mallory up so I could get my picture taken with her.

DSC03566

I finally had to bribe her by saying if I could have one good picture with her I would not take anymore pictures of her for the rest of the day.

DSC03569

Missy and Luke

 DSC03573

Lexie, Mia, Missy, and Luke

DSC03576

Looks like Chris is picking on mom

DSC03581

Smile Shane!!!

DSC03584 DSC03589 DSC03595 DSC03600

Shane and Dave

DSC03603 DSC03609 DSC03611 

Jaren was talking to me.

   DSC03621 DSC03625 DSC03635

Grandma Marx and Jaren

DSC03638

Jake concentrating on playing HALO

DSC03642

Baby Jaren

No comments: